The NFA General Meeting is an online event only. Current corona measures in the Netherlands and at the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences do not allow for onsite gatherings.
- Opening of the General Meeting.
- Minutes of the last General Meeting in 2019.
- The establishment of the Association’s articles of association according to the draft of the Deed, drawn up by Schut van de Ven Notariskantoor B.V. at Amsterdam, with 2018S14542HD.OMZ which will be sent together with the convocation and to agree with the Deed including the articles of association (the “Establishment”).
- The determination that the current directors of the Association remain the directors of the Association after the Establishment.
- The authorization of each director of the Association and each civil law notary, junior civil law notary and notarial employee working at Schut van de Ven Notariskantoor B.V. to execute the Deed.
- Financial Report 2020. Report of the Auditing Committee.
- Appointment of a New Auditing Committee.
- Report by the Golestan Foundation.
- Election of new Golestan Board members.
- This year at the NFA. Report by Philip Spinhoven.
- This year at NIAS. Report by Jan Willem Duyvendak.
- Other business
Documents related to General Meeting 2021
- Minutes of the NFA General Meeting 2019 (2020 was postponed due to the corona pandemic)
- NFA Financial Report 2020 (pdf)
- Deed establishment of the articles of association of The NIAS Fellows Association (NFA) (fin)
- Bylaws NFA
- Convocation of General Meeting including Proxy (word)
About the NFA
The NIAS Fellows Association, NFA, is the alumni organisation of NIAS. Its aim is to promote the optimum functioning of NIAS for the benefit of past, present, and future Fellows at NIAS and to promote the bonds between all those who have been associated with NIAS. Once a Fellow, always a Fellow.
Please note onsite attendance is not possible.