Submit your proposal for the NIAS Conference
The NIAS Conference 'Belonging and Mobility' takes place from 19-21 April 2023 in Amsterdam.
Before you start
- Project proposal: A project description of max. 200 words, including the title of your paper, your research question and the relation of the project to existing literature in the field. Every proposal is to indicate a preferred connection to one of the five spheres. If you
- CV and list of relevant key publications or portfolio (max. 2 pages)
There are four options for participation, each with its own submission requirements:
- Full Session, a panel to consist of 4 individual presentations. Session proposal of max. 200 words to be submitted by Session Coordinator, along with max. 200 word descriptions of each individual contribution submitted by each Session Member
- Individual Presentation. Proposal max. 200 words
- Lighting Papers, short Pecha Kucha-like presentations. Proposal max. 150 words
- Artistic Presentations, Experiments, or Performances. Proposal of max. 150 words along with any additional relevant documentation
… will be based on:
- the fit with one of the spheres
- profoundness and originality of its take on belonging
- interdisciplinarity of approach, method, perspective
We will strive to ensure an inclusive conference programme which contains diversity of ideas and perspectives, gender and geographic representation will therefore be considered as appropriate.
Submit your proposal
Please note you can save your submission form and continue later. Please press ‘save and continue’ on the bottom of this page. For more information about the NIAS Conference ‘Belonging and Mobility’ in April 2023 please visit www.nias.knaw.nl/conference.